Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CNY 2008

As we cant go back to Brunei on the 9/2 due to flooding in Temburong, and we took easy ride to Banting. Feeling down and further more there is a bit quite in Banting, and whole afternoon I just don’t know what to do, I went down to Sipitang town and to check with aircon repair man for top up the gas, but too bad they are not around, and I went back to see the Astro man to fix the astro disk, again these people no hot nor cool, to me they are not interested to do the business, I am willing to pay them RM100 for that simple service, and yet they don’t want to do it. And back to Bintang in the evening and have happy hour with Uncle John. Eh eh eh

10/02 (Sunday) of course I went to the church, but before that I join these Kampong people in the padang for PROGRAM PEMIMPIN MESRA BERSAMA RAKYAT, and take a few picture. This event start from early morning right to mid night, they have games and lucky draw, which make Banting a bit lively. Nanang and friend went back to KK on that day, (Nanang, I am sorry for that - I didn’t see you off) Noinoi went back to Labuan very early Sunday morning. (Noinoi sorry for that too, as I can’t wake that early)

No comments: